sábado, fevereiro 19, 2005

Killing Me Softly



Strumming my pain with his fingers
Singing my life with his words
Killing me softly with his song
Killing me softly with his song
Telling my whole life with his words
Killing me softly, with his song

I heard he sang a good song, I heard he had a style
And so I came to see him, and listen for a while
And there he was, this young boy, a stranger to my eyes
(repeat chorus)

I felt all flushed with fever, embarrassed by the crowd
I felt he found my letters, and read each one out loud
I prayed that he would finish, but he just kept right on
(rpt chorus)

He sang as if he knew me, and all my dark despair
and then he looked right through me as if I wasn't there
And there he was this young boy, singing clear and strong

2 comentários:

Anonymous Anônimo diz que...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Crawling Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Hastily Find High Quality Movies, Games, MP3 Albums, Applications and Download Them at Blazing Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]

fevereiro 05, 2010 8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anônimo diz que...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo world[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or misunderstood avenues to build an income online.

março 21, 2010 10:02 AM  

Postar um comentário

<< voltar